[Diy_efi] need a switch

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sun Aug 6 22:26:34 UTC 2006

Yes, after checking the layout that is it's function.  As I wrote in
another post it's not even the function I wanted, just wasn't paying
attention when I inserted it.  Can you point me to the distributor you
purchased your switches from?

thanks,
--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.