[Diy_efi] need a switch

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Sun Aug 6 22:24:26 UTC 2006

Sorry, the intention was to have a spst momentary switch, normally open.
It's a reset switch.  What I ended up with is a SPDT, oops.  I have done
just as you suggested with wires and the correct switch and hot glue but
for the couple more boards I have to build I'd like to have the right
switch, if it's something I can get reasonably.

I don't have a manufacturer or part number or anything else, it's just a
switch I put into the schematic from the library without checking
availability first.  Made that mistake with a few other parts also,
won't do that again.

--steve