[Diy_efi] 93 pontiac grand prix... I think the 3.1L auto

Jim Butterfield jimbutterfield
Tue Aug 8 15:58:16 UTC 2006

Hi all,
  I mostly work with ODBII type pontiacs, so im unfamilar... a buddy is wanting to take the eng trans from a 93 GP and use it in a sand rail... what type of computer does this have and how programable is it??? He will want to work the engine a little with a cam headers and even maybe some head work, so the VE for the speed density system will be a bit out of wack im sure.... any help is appreciated... I will be searching some of the w-body/grand am / N-body sites as well for info, but was curious what this group has...

  thx
  jim