[Diy_efi] info request

Tom Visel five10man
Tue Aug 15 15:26:16 UTC 2006

Grassroots Motorsports did a writeup (I think last year) on a project
that used parts from an 1800E to convert a different Volvo to fuel
injection.  1800s are indeed fuel injection, and it is D-Jetronic, early
Bosch.  Analog EFI with a diaphragm-style MAP sensor.  Hope the fuel
injection never breaks, or convert it to something tunable.  See
http://tinyurl.com/zclwg for history on the 1800 model including
year-to-year differences.
TomV