[Diy_efi] Re: +AFs-Diy+AF8-efi+AF0- Reality check - no efi content - long winded

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Sun Aug 20 00:35:06 UTC 2006

Had to pay up to get my car out of hock.  I almost told him to keep the
car,  probably should have in retrospect.  At least I used a CC so I can
contest the payment.

Bill