[Diy_efi] Reality check - no efi content - long winded

Bill - Comcast b.shaw
Mon Aug 21 00:54:07 UTC 2006

Hi Leo,

L&A in Glenville, NY did the work.  They're just north of Schenectady.
Air in the spark plug hole showed bad exhaust valve,  air leaking out
the tail pipe.  "L" of L&A fame says it's a chunk of carbon holding the
valve open,  swears the valves are OK because they did a compression test.

Bill