[Diy_efi] Is E85 worth it?

Mike niche
Fri Aug 25 18:44:54 UTC 2006

afaik the production of ethanol is not that efficient and it takes
lots of petro energy to even harvest it, so ethanol production is
equivalent to sizable petroleum loss :(

Of course we could use solar panels to drive the tractors and
hydrogen to heat the still, but then wouldnt that be the height
of thermodynamic absurdity if we didnt understand economics...

<sigh>

Mike