[Diy_efi] EEPROM based efi compter, DIY style.

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Wed Dec 20 23:23:39 UTC 2006

My current interceptor board uses a PIC 16F876A - fairly fast and a lot
of resources for a PIC. And being lazy on this design I'm just using
MBASIC. However, since I am a C programmer and do have a couple of
LPC2106 based dev boards my next design will use an ARM. If they were
just available in non-surface mount packages I would be really happy -
doing surface mount at home is a real challenge...