[Diy_efi] EEPROM based efi compter, DIY style.

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Wed Dec 20 23:51:51 UTC 2006

Renesas has some nice small processors also.  The dev environment is
free if you can live with a 64k code size limit,  and you flash & debug
through a USB dongle you get with an eval board.  I've stopped using
PICs after a few dozen products and move to Renesas.

And surface mount at home isn't so tough,  you just have to get a
different soldering iron :-) ...

https://www.articulationllc.com/categoryNavigationDocument.hg?categoryId=6

Bill