[Diy_efi] injecting 5 port head

Jean Belanger jean
Sun Dec 24 17:25:13 UTC 2006

Phil,

There's been quite a few discussions on that subject on the Megasquirt forum
and the TurboMinis.co.uk forum. Marcel Chichak's web site
(http://www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/efi/siamese.htm) goes into the details of
the problem of injecting the A-series engine and his own failed attempt
(http://www.planet.eon.net/~chichm/efi/efi.htm). You can also have a look at
Rover's patent for the MPi Mini which shows how they went about implementing
port fuel injection for the A-series engine.

I am currently modifying the MS2 code to support the needs of the siamese
port injection. I should have a first alpha version before the end of the
year. If you're interested go to the TurboMinis.co.uk forum where I'll be
making the announcement when the code is ready.

Regards,
Jean