[Diy_efi] PCM/ECM wish list question

Steven P. Donegan donegan
Sat Dec 30 15:00:36 UTC 2006

Thank you for the feedback. What do the Main relay driver and the SES
lamp driver actually do? I had not thought of OBDII at all as the system
talks via RS-232 already. I suppose to make it a complete
plug-compatable unit OBDII will be required. I have no intention of
feeding any data to the car's black box (ie the air bag controller)
other than that required for the air bags to function.