[Diy_efi] comments on reorganizing lists

Bruce A Bowling bbowling
Tue Feb 7 19:54:17 UTC 2006

>Over time I have signed up on numerous forums but almost never go to any of
>them because they require signing on and looking through each site
>individually.  If the forum could also act as the email list currently does
>then by all means, make the switch.

The phpBB forum has an extension called "Mail 2 Forum" which basically sends a email reflection to anything posted to the forum, so you get the best of both worlds. You basically sign up to each forum topic in order to receive personal email whenever anything is posted to the forum.

We have this running on the MegaSquirt list (www.msefi.com) and it works very well.

- Bruce