[Diy_efi] comments on reorganizing lists

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Feb 8 16:03:36 UTC 2006

You should visit the diy-wb page, where all your questions would be
answered :-).  It's about the DIY wide band O2 controller developed by
some list members and argued about endlessly.  I think the list is
actually called wbo2, not diy-wb.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.