[Diy_efi] comments on reorganizing lists

urq urq
Tue Feb 14 07:53:51 UTC 2006

... I haven't had much chance to be active here lately ... but I'm still
interested in someday putting together an ION-based fuel/ignition system for
my old Audis ...

... here's my tuppence on the migration ...

I have never found a forum-based group I cared for.  I just don't have the
time (or inclination) to deliberately go to particular sites to see what is
going on.  I suppose you can always get "caught up" when you go there, but
for me, I'd say it would more than likely move me farther away from the DIY
EFI group ... furthermore, it seems that there's a lot more folks who seem
to be "chatting" on firums ... I'm interested in groups that are active and
are interested in doing things ...

The one forum I do make an attempt to track is the "DOG" forum ... it does
seem to be a good, strong core group and doesn't seem to digress from the
topic at hand (in that case obtaining and maintaining older VWs and Audis)

Thanks for looking for input from the members!

Steve B
San Jose, CA (USA)