[Diy_efi] quick connect fittiings

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Feb 8 23:07:28 UTC 2006

That page is derived from a longer post that is in the archives, from
Shannen Durphey.  You might be able to find it in the search engine, and
it might have more information.  If there's anyone here who works at a
dealer and could take pictures of some of those parts that would be very
useful.

> I could have sworn I searched over the weekend and found a
> russell or Earl's fitting that went from quick connect to a
> AN line, but I can't find it anymore.. Maybe I was dreaming.
> I have to imagine this is a common issue, what is the common
> solution. I DO NOT want to cut the stock fuel rail and flare it.

How about getting the matching fuel line from the junkyard and cutting
it?

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.