Fwd: [Diy_efi] quick connect fittiings

clair.davis at charter.net clair.davis
Thu Feb 9 22:09:56 UTC 2006

I like the pigtails as an option, but as I often do, I changed horses mid
stream.  I ended up going with AN fittings on braided line, and needed a
similar adapter to attach to the dead-head fuel rails on my Magnum engine
project.  I found these after considerable searching online:

[snip from a previous email of mine]

http://www.godmanhiperformance.com/index.php?menu=2&cat=carb%20and%20fuel%20pump%20adaptors
> Part Number: 2033GMM, 2033GMMLL, or 2033GMP, depending on the size line
you
> need.  Mine was 5/16" or there abouts, you'll need 3/8" judging by my not
so
> calibrated eyeball.  Measure and check with them.
> http://www.godmanhiperformance.com/instructions/2033gmm.htm (inner
workings)

[/snip]

That was to a friend of mine installing a New Hemi in his 67 Barracuda
convertible, and it appears to take the same fittings.  I think at some
point, I'd like to try plumbing my entire fuel system with the nylon fuel
line, as it looks to be pretty tidy, and light as well.

Clair
69 Valiant '7730
FTWTX