[Diy_efi] Re:Re: Fuel Fittings

cobraman at insightbb.com cobraman
Wed Feb 15 17:28:46 UTC 2006

I have had good luck with Goodyear 300 psi Push Lock hose, AN fittings, and 3/8 steel double flaired pre-made tubing. It seals with the AN fittings fine. I start at both ends and seal the center joint with a brass ferrule union. I haven't found a source for a big EFI fuel filter with AN fittings.  I hate hose clamps.  Anyone have any ideas?  TomS
I even used SS cover held in place by pieces of shrink tubing - makes it look like braided stainless - but usable.