[Diy_efi] Re:Re: Fuel Fittings

Tim Eichhorn tim.eichhorn
Thu Feb 16 01:25:06 UTC 2006

You can use a stock Chevy P/U TBI (AC Delco GF 652) filter with Aeroquip P/N
FCM2608 threaded into each end.  The Aeroquip fitting changes the metric
female fittings on the filter to -06 male.

FWIW

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:diy_efi-bounces at diy-efi.org] On
Behalf Of cobraman at insightbb.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:29 AM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org; diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Cc: Michael Kaczmar
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Re:Re: Fuel Fittings

I have had good luck with Goodyear 300 psi Push Lock hose, AN fittings, and
3/8 steel double flaired pre-made tubing. It seals with the AN fittings
fine. I start at both ends and seal the center joint with a brass ferrule
union. I haven't found a source for a big EFI fuel filter with AN fittings.
I hate hose clamps.  Anyone have any ideas?  TomS

I even used SS cover held in place by pieces of shrink tubing - makes it
look like braided stainless - but usable.