[Diy_efi] gm vortec efi

Tom Visel five10man
Fri Feb 24 02:22:15 UTC 2006

Go to bobistheoilguy.com for info on the exact chemical(s) that do the
work.  They can be found in a few brands' products, but for the price,
considering that once per oil change is often enough for maintenance, I
just stick with the Techron-branded stuff.  My customers get a little
preventive maintenance, and the cost on a per-mile basis is negligible.

TomV