[Diy_efi] Motronic hacking...

Mike mlschmidt
Mon Feb 27 18:47:09 UTC 2006

I should have been more specific. I didn't realize that there were that
many variations of "Jetronic". The one I was looking for information on is
what's supposed to be LH-Jetronic 2.3 with closed loop lambda correction
and some diagnostic code storage capability. The Bosch part number is 0 280
002 504. The ignition control is "EZK" with knock sensors, and should be
either Bosch part number 0 227 400 154 or 0 227 400 197.

Mike