[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed Jan 4 15:02:04 UTC 2006

I'm not familiar w/ the Old's block (I'm quite
familiar w/ the TPI, currently own 2 and did a
conversion w/ a third), but my first question would
be:
Can a late center-bolt head style intake manifold be
matched up to it, as they have a slightly different
arrangement for the angle of the bolts from the
manifold into the heads. If that's the case, depending
on the year of the t/a my recommendation from
experience would be to procur a complete TPI system
from a donor car including the computer, and then get
a 'Painless' wiring harness. This is the easiest way
for a newbie to have a relatively problem-free
conversion.

Good luck