[Diy_efi] Big Caddy

Jim Bannister jimster1
Wed Jan 4 16:57:12 UTC 2006

I too am in the planning stages for a 472 Cadillac.  Here's where I am so
far.  I've found an original port injection manifold with all the goodies,
injectors, rails etc.  I've also come by a big block Chebby TBI throttle
body complete with injectors as well.  It looks like an easy adapt to mount
the throttle body onto the Caddy manifold.  I'm not gonna use the injectors
but utilize only the TPI sensor and idle motor.  Maybe I'll hook up the
injectors at a later date for water\methanol injection.

Any thoughts, words of wisdom from the gathered multitude?

Jim B.
'69 Deville Convertible

I'm  in the planning stages of the latter for a 500 cadillac.  Haven't
decided yet if I will modify a carbureted intake or make one in the form of
a mini ram/LT1 style intake.