[Diy_efi] (no subject)

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Wed Jan 4 17:49:02 UTC 2006

Okay, I am a bit confused about the topic but from
what I gather somebody is wanting to make a TPI olds
motor ? If this is true I believe that there are some
late '70's cadillacs that had an oldsmobile engine
(350 I believe) with Port fuel injection on them I and
believe they were sevilles. The fuel injection itself
is crap but the intake would be desireable as it is
configured for such and would bolt on also the fuel
rail would be a great piece to have too. Now the
tricky part is these cars are pretty rare nowadays and
finding one would be quite difficult I assume. I did
run across one a while back but I have no clue where
it is now though. I saw a 403 mentioned, if it is a
403 then I believe the intakes will swap and a lot of
other external parts will too. The 403 had a few
different internal parts due to the enormous bore
(4.351 inches I think) they stuffed into a "small
block" . Hope this helps............

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com