[Diy_efi] Olds 403 MPI - was (no subject)

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Wed Jan 4 21:45:19 UTC 2006

I actually wanted to re-itterate my original post
anyhow regarding the TPI statement. I was referring to
an MPI setup as olds never had an actual TPI setup and
that was the closest thing to TPI you could use. As
for what to use, I would think it wouldn't take too
much to use a standard GM ecm such as a '7730 or
something like that. The only part that I think would
need a lot of attention would be the wiring end.......

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com