[Diy_efi] GM MAP sensors - differences?

pparaska at comcast.net pparaska
Sun Jan 15 18:03:03 UTC 2006

I have an old Holley Pro-Jection 4D system I'm trying to limp along with
while I deal with some Megasquirt issues.

I fried the Holley MAP sensor (markings on it are "3352" and "S95097"

I tried replacing it with a Wells SU105 (which crosses over to alot of GM
TBI cars/trucks) but for one thing, the connector doesn't mesh (the keys
in the weatherpack recepticle don't align with the slots in the Holley
harness plug.  I tried wiring it in temporarily and the car ran INCREDIBLY
rich, and the HONDO software showed very large MAP counts, from
115 to 240 or so, instead of the typical 30-115 that I saw with the
Holley MAP sensor.

Does anyone know of a good match to the Holley part?

Thanks,
Pete