[Diy_efi] GM MAP sensors - differences?

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Mon Jan 16 03:20:19 UTC 2006

I know Chrysler used a lot of holley parts, they used
a map that looked just like a gm part only the pins
are reversed right to left, and the slots in the
weatherpack wont align like you said yours did, I
would try a late 80s or early 90s caravan, they used
atleast 2 differnt part numbers with differnt
connectors, but only one looked like a gm sensor Im
sorry but I dont know the exact year but if you find a
sharp parts guy I know it can be figured out
Dustin Lof