[Diy_efi] pic based afm -> maf conversion

John Smith dirtrider218
Wed Jan 18 19:32:14 UTC 2006

I agree. Fooling the ECU and even the MAF sensor itself is still popular in
the Mustang crowd. I had a C&L MAF on an '89 GT that had sampling tubes you
could swap if the injector size was changed. Their immediate competition was
another company that would actually adjust the sensor itself based on
injector size. They both fooled the ECU and both had their share of
problems. The common consensus was that altering the ECU program was the
best. Just my experience.