[Diy_efi] 555 Timer controlled EFI

TheEthereal at gmx.net TheEthereal
Sat Jan 21 18:56:51 UTC 2006

The flap-style AFM restricts the intake much more than any other MAF I'm
aware of. You don't specifically need a F-to-V converter, a low pass filter
set to the appropiate specs may suffice. Although it's not as elegant as a
555. I'm confused by now. What is better to drive the 555 injection, a
Voltage or a frequency?

Satte Provisionen f?r GMX Partner: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/partner