[Diy_efi] 1.3l TBI project

John EFI Project efi.project
Wed Jan 25 18:27:02 UTC 2006

I have been reviewing the info available in this group making or adapting an
TBI system from a GM 1.8l.
I was wondering how much of the programming I would or might have to
change(if any) to make this system work on a 1.3l motor. I have the
computer, TBI, wiring and all the sensors from a 1985 chevy cavalier with a
4 speed. This project is going into a 1987 suzuki samurai.

I also have an old laptop (p-133) and the ALDL adapter and programming to
read the computer, but I am not sure how that will help me.

I am a newby at this and trying to not drown in all the available info.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

John