[Diy_efi] 1.3l TBI project

jb jonnbell
Thu Jan 26 00:42:23 UTC 2006

i would assume that the 1.3L would be the same in the metro/swift as
it would be the samurai.  i could be wrong, i guess.  i can probably
get anything 1.0L or 1.3L you need, tbi or port.

as far as what they look like, ill have to take a camera to our
salvage yard out back and see.  i can email you pics offlist if youd
like.  if you need it badly enough, i can definitely get it for you.
my nephew works for my boss' brother and they deal almost exclusively
in metros in Albuquerque.  there is talk already around there of a 3-4
TB setup on a 302.  i can get you emails if you pursue this.