[Diy_efi] 1.3l TBI project

John EFI Project efi.project
Thu Jan 26 01:13:25 UTC 2006

The suzuki TBI intake is different then the geo intake because of the
thermostat housing. The suzuki has on the front (fan side) of the engine and
the geo has it on the back(flywheel side).

I could make an adapter plate for the geo 1.3l tbi to fit the samurai. Do
you have any 4 cyl geo's?
Do you have any 4 cyl geo computers?
Does anyone know if the geo computer is hackable?

John