[Diy_efi] 1.3l TBI project

jb jonnbell
Thu Jan 26 02:26:10 UTC 2006

On 1/25/06, John EFI Project <efi.project at gmail.com> wrote:
> The suzuki TBI intake is different then the geo intake because of the
> thermostat housing. The suzuki has on the front (fan side) of the engine and
> the geo has it on the back(flywheel side).

i was told that the only difference between the two was how the
distributor comes out of the valve cover.  the metro version sticks
straight out while the samurai has to angle up to not get stuck
under/behind thefirewall.  at any rate, if you can fix the thermostat
housing issue, good.

> I could make an adapter plate for the geo 1.3l tbi to fit the samurai. Do
> you have any 4 cyl geo's?
> Do you have any 4 cyl geo computers?
> Does anyone know if the geo computer is hackable?
>
> John

we have several 3 and 4cyl metros.  we even have one with only about
18k miles.  the important part is that we have several parts cars with
computers, tb's, intakes, injectors, etc.  we are in tulsa, ok if you
are interested in any of it.  i have no idea of the hackability,
however.