[Diy_efi] Re: Was 1.3l TBI project, now ITB

Don Sauman donsauman
Thu Jan 26 08:25:11 UTC 2006

John

You could use a drag strip but where I am there is only one and my
chances of access are close to zilch.

We used to find a steep hill and time the climb to top. It helps if it
has a road :-). Another adjustment and do the climb again. For a street
vehicle it meant that you didn't incur the wrath of the law. That or a dyno.

Cheers
Don

--
Don Sauman