[Diy_efi] Anyone need any parts?

Lee M. Lemoine llemoine
Thu Jan 26 03:13:56 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

My brother recently totalled his '94 Pontiac Bonneville 3800 V6 (series 1).
I plan on gutting the fuel injectors for my own taking, as i will probably
grab most of the wiring harness.  Not sure if any of you guys have any use
for anything else under the hood....   The interiors still in decent shape,
engines a little beat up, i plan on stripping it for parts of the wiring
harness and  whatnot...  does anyone need any parts off of this motor before
we junk it?   Be glad to pull them off... respond ASAP, the cars gone by the
weekend.

Pics can be seen at http://turbochargedsoul.com/gallery/Evans_Car

Be glad to help anyone on this forum in need of parts.  It's got a brand new
water pump ;)   lol

--Lee

--
Sincerely,