[Diy_efi] I got some parts too (UK) (complete engine with ECU!)

Ian Molton spyro
Thu Jan 26 20:03:19 UTC 2006

Lee M. Lemoine wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> My brother recently totalled his '94 Pontiac Bonneville 3800 V6 (series
> 1).

Ooh, nasty.

Anyone here want a complete engine? I have a daihatsu HCI 1.3 complete
engine (runner!) and wiring harness and ECU,

Im lifting it out in the next week or so so I can pilfer the rest of the
vehicle, but I dont have any way to hold on to it long term. talk
quickly if you want it!

its fuel injected, four injectors and a raised plenum (is that the term?
it has really long runners to the intake ports)

its not a turbo but its quite a nice engine otherwise.

its from a daihatsu charade so if you want other parts just yell.

Cheers!