[Diy_efi] Fuel injected small engines

joel sprague joel_400
Thu Jan 26 23:57:28 UTC 2006

I was reading the recent posts about the Suzukis and
Geos and was wondering, has anyone ever built a fuel
injected small engine, such as a Kohler?  If anyone
has and would like to share some info on doing this it
would be appreciated.  I'm working on a garden tractor
puller and that would be nice to have, instead of a
carburetor, especially when it comes to running a
supercharger or turbocharger.  Sounds nuts, but I'm
working on that right now.
Joel