[Diy_efi] Knock retard and Race gas

Mike niche
Tue Jul 11 19:04:21 UTC 2006

fwiw:
Over here in Perth, Western Australia it appears that the PULP does
also have a little more energy than ULP, on long country trips I get about
8-10% better mileage and even a little better if I lean it out as well,
the higher octane of PULP does allow me a little more boost as well,
but in the city its just not worth it...