[Diy_efi] Converting from Carburation to TBI

Dan Maker redbeard
Mon Jul 17 03:40:48 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've been reading the list for a while now, and I'm excited to begin my
own conversion, but (and there's always a but) I've got oldsmobile
engines, and I'm not having much luck finding the stock Olds aluminum
intake for TBI (it's a 3ER-38086) for a small block olds.  I've seen
adaptor plates for 4bbl intakes, but I've also heard that they don't
work very well.

Do any of you know where the factory olds intake for tbi can be found?

I'd love to hear I'm wrong about the adaptor plates for 4bbl intakes,
have any of you had experience with them?

Thanks,
Dan
--
Jack of all trades
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker