[Diy_efi] Converting from Carburation to TBI

Dan Maker redbeard
Mon Jul 17 22:20:39 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 09:30:52AM -0500, Steve Ravet wrote:

> Dan, if you know an application for that manifold then go to
> www.car-part.com, it's a nationwide junkyard search engine.
>
> --steve

Aye, there's the rub.  I have not been able to confirm any specific
application.  Rumors say it was used on some Cadilacs using the 307 Olds
engine, some time in the '80's, but I have not been able to verify this.
In fact, all efforts to verify it have contra-indicated it.  :(

Thanks for the suggestion.  www.car-part.com can be an excelent resource
(although they say '71 monte carlo front windshield will fit my '71
vista cruiser, and it most certianly will not, we tried.)

Dan
--
Jack of all trades
Fiber Artist - Genealogist - Kilt Maker - Linux Geek - Piper - Woodworker