[Diy_efi] [ot] Alternator integrated with power steering pump ?

Mike niche
Mon Jul 24 14:33:49 UTC 2006

At 09:23 PM 7/24/06, you wrote:
>Sorry for the off topic post but as its been a bit quiet recently,
>I'm curious what you guys might recommend as an alternator
>with an integrated power steering pump which has a 12v output
>of 80 to 120Amps ?

Here I go answering my own posts <guh>  Just found this one,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&item=280010059818

Anyone have any comments on upgrading this with winding changes or whatever
to get a few more amps etc ?

Regards from

Mike
Perth, Western Australia
VL Commodore Fuse Rail that wont warp or melt !
Twin tyres for most sedans, trikes and motorcycle sidecars
http://niche.iinet.net.au