[Diy_efi] Nissan engine

Bill Shaw b.shaw
Thu Jun 1 12:41:32 UTC 2006

Hi Ian,

I believe you are correct in that the 280zx is running an L-jet ecu,  same
as my 928 was when I got it.  MS should work fine (although I haven't used
it myself)  but a GM '749 works fine also!  You need to add a TPS (l-jet
uses a throttle switch), IAC, IAT, knock sensor, and a GM 7 pin ignition
module.  There's a pretty complete write up on my site:
http://p-928.home.comcast.net/749.html

hth,

Bill
'84 Porsche 928s Vortech/749 (track beast,  still going strong!)
'84 Ferrari Mondial Cab. (for sale)
'94 Z28 (gotta drive something in the snow!)