[Diy_efi] O2 says rich, car runs lean.

John Smith1882 dirtrider218
Mon Jun 12 18:39:44 UTC 2006

Just some personal observation that may support this....Something I've
noticed is that many OEMs omit O2 sensor input at wide open throttle and run
on the fuel table without feedback mixture adjustment. This would make sense
since the narrowband is only accurate during lean cruise and WOT/high load
would require AFRs richer than 14.7:1. Am I on the right track?