[Diy_efi] Tiny injectors and fuel pump?

nathanael portelli silent_thunder888
Tue Jun 13 23:43:31 UTC 2006

Hi All!

I'm planning to build an EFI system for a small 72cc 4-stroke engine. I've already designed most of the system, and I have or can obtain all that I need . . . . or nearly . . .

I dont know where to get siutably small injectors and a fuel pump!!! Does any of you have the least idea how I can obtain some? The only source I can imagine is the european [PGM-FI version] of the Honda Zoomer/Ruckus, but it's not for sale in my country, so I cant get them from spares [btu i think they would be great because they are for similarly sized engines and have good atomization].

Thanks for any help or ideas!