[Diy_efi] got to get rid of codes

93 Formula red93formula
Thu Jun 29 02:43:39 UTC 2006

>From: "Steve Ravet" <Steve.Ravet at arm.com>
>
>If you pulled the fuse or disconnected the battery then the codes are
>gone.  Just having codes won't put you in limp mode, but the fault that
>is setting codes can also keep you in limp mode.  I think you've got
>more serious problems -- do you have a spare PCM?

My car actually has an ecm and I've tried two differently programmed chips.
I don't have a spare computer though.
Story of my life - always more serious problems :-( Thanks anyways.

Jeff  http://FindFastCars.com 93 Formula
Mods: 355 forged for NOS, LT4 HotTop, 58TB, SLP Cnvrtr, 3.73s,
Mufflex/Spintech 4" exhaust, Hooker LTs, 300+ Ign, Injctrs, MSD Adj Win Sw &
3 Ign Ret, K&N CAI, Diacom, CATSTuner...