[Diy_efi] Adding headers to GM TBI system

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Jun 30 19:11:22 UTC 2006

Headers won't screw anything up, but they will mean the VE table isn't
accurate anymore.  It'll mean some tuning, but likely not as much as
what was done already to account for the 302.  The feedback/BLM can
compensate to some extent for changes like headers.  Who did the tuning
for your current chip?

--steve