[Diy_efi] Adding headers to GM TBI system

Scott Scott scott_o_matic
Fri Jun 30 19:29:48 UTC 2006

Thanks for the info.

I havent tuned the current chip yet.  I'm still trying
to get an EPROM reader/writer without paying big money
for it.  The car runs pretty well with a 302 using the
GM 305 program.  There are some hesitation issues if I
try to "jackrabbit start," otherwise it runs well-- Im
sure my fuel economy is lower than it should be.

So I'll put headers on before I tune the chip.  Any
leads on inexpensive EPROM reader/writers would also
be appreciated!

--Scott