[Diy_efi] Adding headers to GM TBI system

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Jun 30 19:55:12 UTC 2006

> So I'll put headers on before I tune the chip.  Any leads on
> inexpensive EPROM reader/writers would also be appreciated!

There are some suggestions for burners on the gmecm page in the FAQ.

Before buying one, though, check out some of the ROM emulators that
allow tuning on the fly.  Also there are flash replacements that are
easier to program and don't need the UV eraser.  Craig Moates recently
subscribed and has several varieties for sale, and there are other ones
you can get also.

--steve

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.