[Diy_efi] Have at it!

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri Jun 30 22:30:40 UTC 2006

This I'm pretty excited about.  I no longer have to have guilty feelings
about the broken links and missing articles on the WWW page that I never
got around to restoring.  That's because I've installed a TWiki, and
created webs for both gmecm and diy_efi.

If you already know what a TWiki is, then quit reading now and start
creating content for the gmecm and diy_efi pages.

If you don't, a TWiki is a WWW page that can be freely edited by anyone,
using only your normal browser window.  Every WWW page within the TWiki
has an "Edit" link at the bottom.  Click that and you'll be able to edit
the page.  Click "Save" and your changes will immediately be posted and
visible to everyone.  TWiki keeps track of previous versions of pages so
there's no need to worry about accidently deleting things or otherwise
screwing things up.  Every change can be undone, and previous versions
of pages are easily viewable.

My intent is to have everything that is currently on the diy_efi and
gmecm pages moved over to the TWiki so it can be easily maintained.
I'll do that as I get time, but YOU CAN HELP.  I've created a FAQ and
ECM info article on gmecm.  Both are currently empty.  Feel free to move
existing WWW page content to them, or to contribute new material to
them.  Feel free to create new articles, links, hierarchy, etc.  There
is no registration and no logon necessary, although it would be nice if
you did register, so the TWiki can keep track of who edited what.

There is a Sandbox web where you can go to practice, if you want.

Links to the TWiki are at the top of the list of links on each list's
respective WWW page.  Or start here:

http://www.diy-efi.org/twiki/bin/view.pl

The Gmecm and Diyefi links are on the left side of the page.

have fun,
--steve

Steve Ravet
ARM
steve.ravet at arm.com

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.