[Diy_efi] Jetronic - RFI

Don Sauman donsauman
Thu Mar 2 00:58:41 UTC 2006

Hi Torbj?rn

On this same topic, I have 1987 Volvo 760 GLE that has a related
problem. While waiting at a railway crossing, an electric train passes,
and the brake pedal will vibrate and then relax with ABS warning light
coming on. The immediate fix is to, at an appropriate place, switch off
the ignition and restart.

I think you have given me a clue as to a solution. Put the ABS
controller in a grounded box, and use some ferrite beads on the leads.

Comment?

Thankks
Don

--