[Diy_efi] Jetronic - RFI

Tom Visel five10man
Thu Mar 2 02:06:47 UTC 2006

You might want to pull the codes the next time this happens and see if
the ABS computer is complaining about a particular wheel speed sensor -
it's most likely being disturbed by induction in a long sensor wire, and
you might be able to shield only the affected wire(s) and obtain
satisfactory results.

TomV